The HEV suit protects the players health from damage until its battery runs out. Instakill damage will still kill player. When the HEV suit is activated the players health is fully restored. Level 1 HEV suit has standard battery capacity. Level 2 HEV suit has double battery capacity. Level 3 HEV suit has triple battery capacity and gives a spare battery. Level 4 HEV suit has quadruple battery capacity and gives a spare battery. Level 5 has all the perks of Level 4 and players can vamp past their max health while the HEV suit is activated, but this decreases HEV Suit charge. You must be at least level 75 to purchase this ability.
- At the start of a new life your suit has full charge
- The suit loses charge as the player takes damage. When the player takes damage their health is restored.
- Instakills still kill the player because they don't involve losing health, they just kill the player.
- A player that dies with charge in their suit will spawn full batteries near their body.
- If you die with 2000 charge you will spawn two batteries
- If you die with 1999 charge you will spawn one battery
- Every 30 seconds, the HEV Suit will warn you when you are at less than 25% health
- Every 30 seconds, the HEV Suit will warn you when your suit charge is at less than 25%
- The HEV Suit will tell you when its charge has been depleted
- The HEV Suit will tell you when its power is at 100%
- The HEV Suit gets charge from HEV Batteries. Batteries are automatically siphoned from inventory to keep the suit charged. You can hold up to 4 HEV Batteries in inventory at a time.
- HEV Battery
- HEV Battery Drop (the name isn't differentiated)
- HEV Battery (Reserved)
- HEV Battery (Gift)
- HEV Batteries and HEV Battery Drops can be converted to HEV Battery Reserved by pressing 'U'. HEV Battery (Reserved) can be converted back to a HEV Battery be pressing 'U' again.
- Level 3 and 4 gives the player a "HEV Battery" to start with, in addition to their suit already having a full charge
- Monsters drop HEV Battery Drops
- You cannot have more than 1 HEV Battery and 1 HEV Battery (Reserved) at a time.
- So if you only have one HEV Battery (Reserved) in your inventory and a player tosses you another, you won't receive it
- So if you only have one HEV Battery in your inventory and you pickup another, you won't receive it
- The suit converts battery drops to different types of batteries to allow you to hold up to 3 batteries. You can have a 4th by receiving a HEV Battery (Gift).
- The HEV Battery (Reserved) allows a player to reserve a battery to share it with a team mate or save it until later
- A reserved HEV battery is not used by the suit unless the player is at less than 25%
- You cannot toss standard HEV Batteries
- The HEV Battery (Gift) is created by the HEV Battery Gift Generator.
- The HEV Battery Gift Generator will allow the player to take charge from their suit and convert it into batteries to give to other players.
- The Medics HEV Station will dispense one HEV Battery every 40 seconds. You can only use the station if you own the HEV Suit. The HEV Station tells you how much longer until a battery is dispensed. The HEV Station will dispense up to 10 HEV batteries before it is destroyed.
- Consider using the gift generator to set aside HEV batteries until later waves
- Consider using the gift generator or Reserved batteries to share HEV batteries with other players
- If you are at less than max health and you have no suit charge, pick up a battery to be restored back to full health. You must receive damage before the suit gives you full health.
- On Wave 1, consider setting aside your HEV Batteries via the Gift Generator. You can pick them up later on for use in later waves when you'll really need them. Other players can also pickup your batteries.
- Having Max Shield will keep the suit from losing charge. Shields Up! Ability gives an extra 100 shield to the players.
- The Globe of Invulnerability will keep the suit from losing charge.
Level 1 = 1000 Charge
Level 2 = 2000 Charge
Level 3 = 3000 Charge
Level 4 = 4000 Charge
Level 5 = 4000 Charge
Each HEV Battery gives 1000 Charge